Thursday, January 17, 2008

MUGEN - YOKOHAMA and Jackie Chan VS. Rox Howard Clones

Duration: 02:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 03:39:10
User: 1983parrothead
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

MUGEN  YOKOHAMA  Jackie  Chan  ジャッキー・チェン  Rox  Howard  Clones  Kens  Ken  wtf  hilarious  funny  video  game  

Description:

YOKOHAMA (横浜 ,ヨコハマ)is one dangerous group of falling Japanese tires. Some of them have blades, while some of them can explode. Some are small and some of them are very large. And some will bounce around the stage hitting enemies and whoever is fighting with YOKOHAMA. YOKOHAMA can't fight against the Rox Howard Clones (a.k.a. "Ken Clones" or "Kens") alone, because the RHC/Kens will run off the screen away from YOKOHAMA, so I decided to let Jackie Chan support YOKOHAMA, not only because he'll attract the RHC/Kens, but also because he is one of the smallest characters I got, making him harder for the bouncing YOKOHAMA tires at hitting him. I thought it would be hilarious to watch YOKOHAMA fight against the RHC/Kens. Stage: Japanese Fortress BGM: I won't tell you.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

First day of my life cover
ABBAndoned but rehABBAlitated
Ouran No. 5
Anime Video 1
Snow Dive
pivot
Unabi & Worms
A Catchy India Music Vdieo - with english subtitles
~Naruto & Teen Titan Couples~
Re: This Is For the Haters!!
Öğrencilerim - 23 Nisan - 2
Wassabi-Do the tango with me
moocher
tumbleweed adventures- Katie&Sam
serenity
Class - "Na Na Na"
My friends and I being retards
A.S.I.A
The Adventures of Katie&Sam @ Macy's - part 1
Marcel pest Tante Jos en Naomi met hun schrik voor muizen


 

No comments: