Monday, January 14, 2008

Megan Racing cat back 98 civic LX

Duration: 00:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-23 23:26:57
User: Gtype
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Megan  Racing  Honda  Civic  Cat  back  Catback  M-GT  Import  Tuner  

Description:

This is one of my videos of my newly installed Megan Racing catback on my 98 Civic Lx (sedan) It's the M-GT muffler. 2.5" inlet. Spectre Short Ram intake. Yes, the video is dark. And there's a chopper going through the parking lot right when I turn my car on.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

naruto icon
Nazi-Style Society=NWO (caution-contains violence)
Back To The Future Part 2 - Alternative Cafe Scene
XGUMBYX - KILL EVERYONE VOLUME 2 (XFULL SONGX)
my brother dances to Doe Boy
D.N.Angel 忘れもの
Dancin' with Xanadu
LIMA 2007 Red Arrows
November Blessing - Breaking In
Jon and Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home
Studio Major Production 2nd semester
Lego Animation
Samantha Fox a ciao darwin
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2: Me VS Aster Phoenix
TOTTI VO FA O' NAPULITAN
tribute to the blue beast of konoha
Face SMACKER(new footy)
Showboat at Bannerman's
Hopeless Love(Daphne Loves Derby) - Advent Children
言いたいことも言えずに


 

No comments: