Sunday, January 27, 2008

26 Years ago at SkateWay, Mission Viejo CA.

Duration: 09:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-02 19:10:21
User: NightFlyyer
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

skateway  Mission  Viejo  skating  skate  way  

Description:

Make the VIDEO SMALLER (use the radio button to the bottom right of the movie)to see best Even though it's poor video, the sounds and images I caught 26 years ago should still make you feel good if you skated there. I taught my daughter to skate here when she was only 5. She is now 31 and can still skate great. So, if you spent some time at Skateway MV, I hope this gives you a little glimpse of the past, no matter how poor the quality of the camera. There are no other known videos from this rink, so thanks for watching.

Comments

NightFlyyer ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 13:14:34

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. Head over there...Thursdays are great.
__________________________________________________
Wasabichef ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 12:21:19

Thank you !! I grew up 1 block from that place , had a season pass for many years.That building is still there. Big thanks for posting this video. Lots of memories there.
__________________________________________________
surfponto ::: Favorites  2007-10-14 22:56:14

Funny. I used to skate there from around 79-81. I was laughing at the music. Knew alot of people that worked there and skated there. Thanks for the memories.
__________________________________________________
m2cmentor ::: Favorites  2007-08-19 01:20:30

Dave, I wish I even had ANY video equipment back in those days. This video brought back memories for me during that time frame, the music and the skate floor lights very similar to my rink back in PA. I am thankful now that I have video cameras and I started shooting skating video recently. I am glad I watched long enough to see you and Tanya skating. I have a 3 year old daughter, I need to get a vid like that of her and my husband....for memories :) God Bless You!
__________________________________________________
NightFlyyer ::: Favorites  2007-08-03 06:37:07

I wish we had better vid equipment back then, but something is better than nothing. Take those vids and I miss you guys too.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Tommy Baker - Basketball Freestyle Show - Live
pink trouble
Just a boy named chris
kosova valle
Three Six Mafia ft. UGK- Sippin On Some Syrup


 

No comments: